Widest range of protection from electromagnetic interference.
Pfannenberg’s EMC Filterfans® provide the required shielding and damping necessary to protect equipment from electromagnetic interference when cooling with the outside ambient air. Our EMC Filterfans® and exhaust filters use environmentally friendly non-metallised, recycable plastics.
- Damping at 30 MHz approx. 71 dB.
- Damping at 400 MHz approx. 57 dB.
- Safe contact surface without a beryllium-copper seal.
- IP 54: High protection against dust and water droplets.
- IP 55: High protection against dust and protection against water jets from any angle.
for higher electromagnetic protection.
Reduced energy consumption
More airflow, less power consumption.
Up to 300 % longer service life thanks to innovative fluted filter mat
For effective cost reduction.
No elaborate reworking
of the cut-out.
Quick and easy maintenance thanks to innovative click mechanism
For a tool-free filter mat replacement in seconds.
No scratching off of coating is necessary
Contact is made via the cut edge of the cut-out.
The patented 4-corner fastening system
allows a tool-free installation in seconds.
Safe and secure contact
with enclosure via contact springs.