BIM – A new dimension of planning
Building Information Modeling - or "BIM" for short - describes a method for the three-dimensional, virtual representation of buildings and their operating equipment.
Spatial performance values, such as the 3D-Coverage data of our signaling devices, can be ideally integrated into such a digital building model. For this purpose, Revit libraries are used. They permit the integration of elements, such as signaling devices, windows or even doors into 3-dimensional, virtual building model.
With the help of such a building model, not only the physical positioning of a signaling device in the building can be planned, but also the required signaling area. Pfannenberg provides the required Revit files for selected signal devices free of charge for download.
The advantages of BIM:
- Support in the planning of signaling projects
- Minimization of the risk of dangerous and costly planning errors already in the planning phase
- Efficient planning of projects
- Safe and flexible reaction to changes in environmental conditions
- Transparent result of signaling for all parties involved
Do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us via our contact form.