|Data||DTI 6X2E||DTS 6X2E|
|Cooling capacity||regulated||2000–4500 W|
|Rated voltage||AC 50/60 Hz|
|230 V ±10 %|
|Cooling capacity||A35/A20||5130 W|
according to EN 14511
|Starting current||soft start|
|Ambient temperature||+15 … +55 °C / +59 … +131 °F|
|Degrees of protection|
according to EN 60529
|IP 54||towards the electrical enclosure|
if used as intended by the manufacturer
|Condensate management||integrated condensate evaporation system with safety overflow|
DTI: for partially recessed mounting in the door or side
DTS: for outer mounting on the door or side
- thanks to highly efficient speed controll, every unit covers a wide performance range. This leads to a small type diversity and correspondingly to a large design safety
- amongst others innovations, the brushless direct current technology (BLDC) makes the market highest energy efficiency.
- XC Controller: the operating unit which was developed from Pfannenberg especially for this series makes communication between the cooling unit and machine control possible and also the integration into production processes
- large distance between intake and exhaust vents, safe circulation within the electrical enclosure due to long passage of air, therefore hot spots are eliminated
- exceptional serviceability and optional filter (easy to retrofit)
- communication interface "Modbus" to integrate the cooling unit into the existing machine control or in a cloud solution
|Ordering details||DTI 6X2E||DTS 6X2E|
|Type||Rated voltage||230 V|
|XC Controller||Article number||13897831055||13887831055|
Thanks to highly efficient speed control, every unit covers a wide power range. This leads to a small type diversity and correspondingly to a large design safety.
(1) DTI 6X1E with a performance range of 1,000–2,800 W.
(2) DTI 6X2E with a performance range of 2,000–4,500 W.
Highly efficient BLDC technology
The innovative, brushless direct current technology (Brushless DC) makes an extreme energy efficiency (EER) of >6 possible. Thereby, the cooling occurs with high precision within a very tight tolerance range.
The communication interface "Modbus" to integrate the cooling unit into the existing machine control or in a cloud solution.
The operating unit which was developed especially for this series makes communication between the cooling unit and machine control possible and also the integration into production processes.
Long passage of air
The large distance between the cold air outlet (bottom) and warm air inlet (top), has aerodynamically improved circulation of the electrical enclosure which prevents hot spots on especially stressed components.