The HPR (Hose-Proof Rainhood) product series serves as an accessory which, in combination with filter fans, prevents even jet water or heavy rain from entering an enclosure.
If control cabinets are cleaned with high-pressure cleaners or are exposed to strong weather with a lot of rain in outdoor areas, this additional protection of the enclosure is recommended.
The HPR series is available in three different sizes in two designs, which can be combined with our Pfannenberg fourth generation filterfan portfolio (PF 11.000 - PF 67.000).
- Very shallow depth, thus less space required to the outside. This keeps escape and traffic routes free. Several tests have proven that the depth was reduced only to the extent that the airflow was not impaired.
- Very user-friendly installation by sliding the hood onto the basic housing, which is screwed to the control cabinet as usual.
- High protection against vandalism due to impact resistance IK10 and optional screwing of the hood from the inside. This means that it is not possible to unscrew the screws from the outside.
- The filter mats of the rear filter fan/exhaust filter can be easily replaced.
- With UL certification.
- With IP X6 and NEMA 1, 12, 3R, 4X - in connection with filterfan.
- In addition to the standard stainless steel version, Pfannenberg also offers a powder-coated steel version (RAL 7035).
- The use of brushed stainless steel allows a seamless design with existing stainless steel cabinets and increases corrosion resistance.
For more information visit the product detail page.