Signaling devices with M12 plug - ready made.
M12 connection technology is a widely used standard in the industry. Therefore, Pfannenberg offers a wide range of ready configured signaling devices.
Whether visual or audible signaling devices, combined devices in all performance classes or signal towers and obstruction lights – all of these signaling devices can be integrated into your systems and applications even faster thanks to M12 connection technology.
The advantages of M12 connection technology in brief:
- Increased machine and plant safety by avoiding wiring and connection errors, since the devices no longer need to be opened for assembly.
- Circuits do not have to be interrupted or switched off during maintenance, conversion or replacement of devices – this saves time and money.
- Assembly and set-up times are considerably shortened or simplified.
- One of the most important criteria in mechanical and plant engineering is met - safety in connection technology.
- High flexibility and acceptance by planners and users due to simple plug-in technology.
Pfannenberg signaling devices with an optional M12 connection:
- PATROL® series sounder from 100 to 122 dB(A) sound level
- Flashing lights of the PYRA® series with 5 to 15 J flash energy
- LED lights of the PYRA® series - single light or multi colour RGB light
- Combined devices with flashing light and sounder with corresponding power spectra
- LED lights Quadro-LED-Hi and ABL/ABS LED-Hi - extremely bright and with high IP protection
- LED obstacle lights with 10 or 32 cd - function-monitored and optionally redundant
- Elegant LED signal towers - ultra bright and universally applicable
Standard PIN assignment
In addition to the supply voltage, which is available on PIN 1+ and PIN 3-, the external tone selection on PIN 2 and 4 can be used, for example, for devices of the PATROL® series.
Likewise, the operating modes of the QUADRO signal devices can be controlled on PIN 2 and 4. In the case of the PA X visual-audible combination, the sounder and the flashing light can be controlled separately. With the PYRA® RGB light, the colors can be determined.