DTS: for outer mounting on the door or side
- Passed condensation test in extreme environment. The safety and reliability of the equipment can be guaranteed.
- With independent temperature display and control system.
- Optional pre-filter. Applicable in extremely dusty and oily environment.
- Optional integrated condensate evaporation. Maintenance-free.
- Light and slim design, compatible mounting cut-out with 7000 series.
- Flexible supply voltage selection (230 V & 400 V).
- 4 cooling capacities in one cut-out.
|Rated voltage ¹ ±10 %||AC 50 Hz|
|400 V 2~||230 V|
|Cooling capacityaccording to EN 14511||A35/A35||1000 W|
|Ambient temperature||+15 … +55 °C / +59 … +131 °F|
|Degrees of protectionaccording to EN 60529||IP 54||towards the electrical enclosureif used as intended by the manufacturer|
|IP 34||towards the surroundingsif used as intended by the manufacturer|
|Condensate management||Condensate drain;integrated condensate evaporation system with safety overflow|
|Ordering details||DTS 8241E|
|Rated voltage||230 V||Article number||13088290055|
|230 V CM*||Article number||13088290066|
|400 V 2～||Article number||13088291055|
|400 V 2～ CM*||Article number||13088291066|