|Data||CCE 6101 S||CCE 6201 S||CCE 6301 S|
|Rated voltage||±1 %||AC 50 / 60 Hz|
|±10 %||230 V 1~|
|Cooling capacity(with pump)1||W18/A32||1.1 kW||1.7 kW||2.4 kW|
|W10/A32||0.64 kW||1 kW||1.4 kW|
|Flow rate (pump)2||12 l/min|
|Pump pressure||3 bar|
|Ambient temperature||+15 … +45 °C|
|Connections (medium)||IG||1/2" BSP|
|Noise level @ 50 Hzaccording to EN ISO 3741||<62 dB(A)|
- stand-alone chiller
- fluid cooling with water or water/glycol mixtures
- steel housing with thick powder coating
- robust industry standard with preassembled eyebolts
- reliable easy to read level indication
- mounting on top of the enclosure is possible
- integration of project-specific additional components is possible on request
- separate cooling circuit and hydraulic circuit
- equipped with a programmable control module that allows small hystereses of the temperature of the cooling medium
|Ordering details||CCE 6101 S||CCE 6201 S||CCE 6301 S|
|20% Propyleneglycol pre-mix||20 kg||45783000123|
|20% Ethyleneglycol pre-mix||20 kg||45783000125|
6 compact chiller models in two sizes
Covering cooling capacities from 1.1 kW to 6.5 kW. All units are available with configuration packages designed for needs of industrial applications.
Secure and simple handling
4 preassembled eyebolts provide well defined lifting points for secure handling of the unit.
Reliable easy to read tank level
Improved level indication on the coolant tank.
Constructed for easy maintenance
Removable side and front panels and a well thought-out inner structure offer a full and quick access to internal components.
Reduced maintenance costs and extended life time
For use in polluted environment quick release filter mats and mounting frames are available.
Various coolant applicable
Water and water-glycol-mixtures can be used.
Corrosion protection as standard
Hydraulic circuit made with non-ferrous components.