|80 dB||74.3 x 89.7 x 74.3||41.8 x 50.5 x 41.8||23.5 x 28.4 x 23.5|
- 32 different tones can be set; UKOOA/PFEER conform
- 117 dB (A) ± 3 dB (A) sound pressure
- 3 externally selectable tones – positive and negative control possible in the case of DC devices
- quartz-stabilised tone synchronisation
- adjustable volume (except 12 V DC)
- ATEX and optionally IECEx approval
- housing made of die-cast aluminium LM6, horn made of ABS
- stainless steel mounting bracket for 360° positioning
- categories 2G and 3G (Zones 1 and 2)
- also available as categories 2D & 3D (Zones 21 & 22) for dust zones
- amendment 2; extended approval/temperature range + 70 °C
|Electrical data||BExS 120 d/e / BExDS 120 d/e|
|Rated voltage||230 V AC||115 V AC||48 V DC||24 V DC||12 V DC|
|Rated frequency||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz|
|Operating range||± 10%||± 10%||± 25%||± 25%||± 25%|
|Nominal current consumption||90 mA||180 mA||420 mA||800 mA||850 mA|
Further technical information can be found in the Download Section on this page under Product Sheet.
Operating manual D
Operating manual E
Declaration of Conformity
|Ordering details||BExS 120E||BExS 120D|
|Rated voltage||230 V AC||24 V DC||230 V AC||24 V DC|
|Ordering details||BExDS 120E||BExDS 120D|
|Rated voltage||230 V AC||230 V AC|
Article numbers for other voltages and versions on request.
Powerful electronic sounders
Certified for hazardous area use. When human safety matters most. Robust metal housing and flame retardant ABS projection horn for wide area notification.
ATEX certified for Zones 1 and 2
Satisfies requirements for device category 2G and 3G in hazardous areas with additional versions for Zones 21 and 22 (device categories 2D and 3D).
Choice of output level and tone
Versions for 110 and 120 dB(A) output levels, each with 32 selectable tones and 3 stages of alarm to signal multiple unique circumstances or events with one device.
IP 66/67 enclosure rating
Suitable for use in all weather conditions due to the provided protection against driving rain, snow, ice, and dust. Withstands hose-directed spray during wash-down requirements.
Durable, cast-aluminium housing and stainless steel protection cage endures saltwater and other corrosives for demanding marine and industrial environments.
of operating temperatures from –50 °C to +70 °C.
Stainless steel bracket permits ease of installation for any orientation.